Friday, October 9, 2015

Finish Along Q4 Goals

Lots of goals to reach before the end of the year which will require some serious sewing time in the sewing room. I've included a couple of carry-overs from the last quarter: (those in red are the top priorities)

1. Country Bride Quilt - Yep! She still needs to go to the quilter's.This is a carry over from last quarter. Actually, she is a carry over from 1997! 




2. Triple Four-Patch - has not come back from the long-arm quilter yet but will be done before the end of the year for sure.


3. Neutral Jelly Roll Quilt - prepped and ready to be quilted. If time allows, I may actually get this one done!




4. Twirly Triangles a.k.a. Not A Cross Word - top is completed. Not sure how I want it quilted yet but I am happy to have the top done even if it does not count as a finish here. Not a top priority but maybe I'll get lucky and find the time to finish.


5. Table Runners -  are quilted and ready for their bindings. It is always good to have a few of these ready for quick finishes and for handwork in the evenings.The first two are ready for binding. 





6. Reversible dress - I really must finish this before my darling grand-daughter outgrows the pattern! And of course, I have to make another for her American Girl doll!


7. Leah Day's Butterfly/Umbrella quilt - still working on my skills for this one but hope to have it done. It is still in chunks here on the design wall. 



8. Christmas Celebration Tree Skirt - my first effort in paper piecing. Pattern by Judy Neimeyer. An awesome experience. I would love to try another!  Soft colors because our tree decorated in white and gold with ornaments from Margaret Furlong.



9. Silly Goose Quilt Mystery 2015 -  Most likely will not get this one quilted but hope to have the top completed before 2016. I'm lovin' the colors I chose for this mystery quilt.




10. Going to Grandma's - presently in pieces with a few blocks completed.



11. Grand Illusion - So many of these were made from Bonnie Hunter's mystery 2014. My goal is to get the top completed at least - hopefully with enough time to get it to the machine quilter. I have a way to go yet as you can see.




12. Sage Butter Quilt - making for oldest daughter. Changing the colors from green and brown to red and brown.


13. Ohio State Christmas Quilt - recently purchased this kit. So cute! 


14. Garman's Medallion - plugging along on this challenging quilt. Hope to have all the Lemoyne stars completed and possibly set in before the end of the year.



I always seem to plan more than I can possibly accomplish but maybe I'll get lucky and actually do it!






1 comment:

  1. Holy WOW that is a list!! There are so many great projects here! Good luck in finishing them up!

    ReplyDelete