Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Halloween with Crazy Black Cats

Bloomin' Minds have such cute patterns and this one I had to make! Two even - one for my niece and the other for my mother-in-law.





I used a remnant I had from a Daisy Kingdom line. It finished it nicely. I button stitched around the noses and the moon and used a large quilting stitch for the stars in the background. It seemed appropriate on a silly project as this one is. 

I hope it brings smiles to their faces. 

This was number 5 on my 4th Quarter Finish Goals. How is your Finish-A-Long going?

2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with kitties in my book. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun finishes!! On behalf of the FAL hosts, thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete