Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Simply Wovens

This was Number 9 on my Fourth Quarter Finish-A-Long list. It was an unexpected finish also as it came back from my long-arm quilter early. Now it has its binding attached and given to Daughter #1...even though I will borrow it back next month for a demo at our Local Quilt Shop.

 Before


And after. It finished at 85" x 85" and I used a total of 11 1/2 yards of stash. This was a great project using leftover strips of Christmas fabrics. It is a free pattern from Moda Bake Shop and quite fun to complete.

So Number 9 is completed and listed on my Fourth Quarter Finish-a-long list. You can visit She Can Quilt for more details on how you can join us.

Not bad... I finished 7 out of 10 listed goals this quarter. Anxious to write up my next goal list for 2018. We'll see if I can beat this years stats:

8 quilts completed
111 yards of stash used up

And this does not include various "small" projects (pillows, table runners, pincushions, tote bags) These help satisfy some instant gratification with a quick finish!

Happy stitching and have a happy new year!



 

1 comment:

  1. 7 out of 10 is fantastic! I love this Christmas quilt honestly so pretty and congrats on the finish. Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts. Glad to see you will be joining us again this year!

    ReplyDelete