Thursday, December 28, 2017

Debbie Mumm Fleece Blanket

Number 7 in the Fourth Quarter Finish-A-Long, my Debbie Mumm Fleece Blanket.





This has been sitting for years. I made one other no sew fleece blanket and I hated the process! But I found a new way to knot the fringe so that it lies flat and am quite pleased how it turned out!




My husband has a red truck so it was natural that he would be the recipient of this little throw blanket. It also has a moose as a driver, cardinals in snow, and pine trees. What else could you add to like this more? I have always liked Debbie Mumm's designs (even though I usually shun "cute") 




So this marks my #7 finish on my Fourth Quarter Finish-A-Long. You can participate too by visiting the She Can Quilt blog for more details. Happy stitching!

Okay, okay...this was a really easy finish so to prove that I haven't been slacking - here are a few more "finishes" I've completed that were not listed in my 4th quarter goals.

Christmas Tree Table Runner

This was a fun project that I purchased as a kit a few years ago during a shop hop. The tree branches are cut on the diagonal which fray for a chenille effect. I hand quilted it and she made her debut this Christmas on the table.

Lion Rug/Pillow

This is the fourth and final time I have used this old pattern! This Lion was the most difficult but he turned out fine and my grandson LOVED him! Made with super soft fleece.


Little Snowmen Mug Rugs and Matching Pillow

Another Debbie Mumm piece I had lying around so I made these quick little softies and gave them to my grand-daughter to decorate her room for Christmas.





Check out my other finishes here. 2017 turned out to be a productive year!


1 comment: