Saturday, October 5, 2019

Snowballs in September

This was such a fun quilt project because... I have participated for several years in the Charming Shop Hop here in our area. One of several perks to attending is choosing a variety of 5 inch charms at each quilt shop, so through the years, I have accumulated quite a large collection! These are the charms that I used for making this quilt. I found the idea at Temecula quilt along last year if you would like to make one of your own. They always are offering free patterns and quilt alongs to keep you motivated. And I love their fabrics!




My Snowball quilt measures 91" x 91" and I figured that it took 19 yards of stash to complete.






It is now quilted and labeled and ready for giving warmth. Don't you know I still have enough 5" charms leftover I could make another?

I can mark this finish off on my 3rd Quarter Goal List


No comments:

Post a Comment