Monday, October 7, 2019

Vintage Lace is completed

This was a fun quilt along offered by Brittany, of Lo and Behold Stitchery. I shopped my stash and was able to bust 12 1/4 yards of fabrics in my collection.


It was sewn into rows and was a really straight forward kind of pattern. I checked a few others that were uploaded on instagram and I love some of the colors used! I would love to make another. It was a quick and easy project. #vintagelacequilt





It is all finished now and measures 73" x 73". I love the paisley quilting pattern I chose. It fits the style of this quilt and it drapes so nicely. It will be safely stored for some future gift giving.

Another finish I can tick off on my 3rd Quarter Goal List.

 






4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a gorgeous finish! On behalf of the 2019 FAL hosts, thank you so much for playing along with us this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun, Izzy. And it keeps me motivated! Thanks for your comments

      Delete