Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rose Wreath Finish

It is the end of the first quarter of 2017 and I have a couple "finishes" to report!

My number 2 listing from my First Quarter Goal List was the Rose Wreath blocks that needed sashing, borders, and quilting. I was really sweating this because I had very little red solid fabric left.


Do you know how hard it is to match a red solid? I found myself very lucky to find a remnant that matched well enough for the binding because I did not have enough of the original. Phew!






I hand quilted this one as it would be sitting on the table and my machine quilting is not my best talent. Besides, I really do love to do hand work. 


It is now ready to link up on the She Can Quilt blog as an official finish!







1 comment:

  1. Red does seem to be a tough one to match. I'm glad that it all worked out for you. Congratulations on an official finish. On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thanks for linking up and sharing your work! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete