Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Buffalo Check is My Favorite

I ordered this fabric for making drapes in the dining room and matching valance in the kitchen months ago at fabric.com. Because I wanted them to hang nicely without puckers (due to iffy tension on my machine) I did all the side hems and bottom hems with a hand slip stitch. They turned out perfectly and I love the finished look! 






I chose a cotton lining also so they look as nice from  outside the window as they do inside. 




And they did not take very long to make - just a few evenings sewing hems and then assembling at the top to make the rod pocket. 

This was a goal to finish this 2nd quarter of 2019 as listed here on my list, and I can not check it off as done!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love big buffalo checks! The curtains look great. Thanks for participating in Q2 of the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete